over quoting [was Re: [Perl] Re: Perl digest, Vol 1 #114 - 2 msgs]

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at technion.ac.il
Tue Aug 27 00:43:22 PDT 2002

Now let's see the thread properly quoted:

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Eli wrote:

Now you see why I don't like this ""Original Message" quoting style?

> > "alias" command returns nothing :-(
>
> And were we supposed to scan through the whole big message just to find
> the one relevant line?

Please, quote only relevant parts of original the original messages.

That way, people won't have to bother reading useless stuff, and will be
able to spend their time actually helping you.

--
Tzafrir Cohen
mailto:tzafrir at technion.ac.il
http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir