[Perl] Uploading files(continue)

Oleg Kobets gwizard at clean-mail.net
Thu Aug 1 04:50:03 PDT 2002

i don't exactly understand what refresh u talking about (maybe because I am drunk by now, hehe) .

it you need to need to refresh the web page to reload content from CGI, then do a HTTP REFRESH meta tag. if you need to do it some other ways, then make a refresh from the CGI itself by monitoring current time and refreshing every specific amount (timer).

if i have not understood your meaning, i am sorry.

Oleg.