[Perl] changes: perl.org.il

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Fri Aug 3 00:52:24 PDT 2001

I am happy to announce that I could setup a new and better address for this
Perl mailing list. From now on the mailing address is perl at perl.org.il
and the related web site is at http://www.perl.org.il/

I have also added a few more pages to the web site so it is worth visiting
again.

With this change I hope to start a new time for Perl in Israel and I'll
work towards increasing the usage of Perl in Israel.
I would like to turn this site to be a place where you can find
Perl related stuff special to Israel like what perl projects have
been developed here and which Israeli companies use Perl extensively
or where can you learn more about Perl.

In this quest I'll also need your help. I'd like to write articles
about how and why different companies in Israel use Perl. I belive this
will help other companies to consider the lanuage seriously.
So if your company uses Perl and would like to help a little the
Perl community please contact me off-list. It's not a big deal, I am not
looking for sponsorships though that would be great as well.

BTW do you need a command line calculator ?  Here is one:
perl -e "print eval shift @ARGV" "6*3"

regards
---
Gabor Szabo