Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Fri Apr 27 08:06:19 PDT 2001

I'll be short here.

I have created this list in order to provide a place for those whom have
attended the Perl Introduction course at Interbit ( www.interbit.co.il )
under my instruction to ask further questions.

Nevertheless it is not restricted to alumni of that course, anyone with an
interest in Perl can join it, ask questons or for that matter answer
them.

I hope with time the list will evolve, more and more people will
join it and some of them will be ready to share their knowladge and
respond to the posted qustions.

Enjoy,
-- Gabor Szabo

ps. this is also an opportunity for me to learn how to manage mailing
lists and enjoy dictatorship :)