[Israel.pm News] Perl Workshop Call for Talks

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Thu Nov 15 02:34:03 PST 2012

Hi everyone!

As I mentioned a few days ago, finally we have the dates for the Perl Workshop.

I am working on getting sponsors for the workshop, but we will also need to have
talks. Lot's of talks. That's your job then!

According to the milestones we should have a first dead-line of talk proposals
on 1st December. I know we were quite late in announcing the dates,
sorry for that,
but if you'd like to make this happen, you need to submit talks.

My hope is that beyond pure Perl-related talks, we will also see talks that
can enhance the knowledge of Perl developers.
For example a talk about Git, or a talk about HTML5 or about Javascript and
how they interact with a Perl back-end.

Using Perl in the cloud, or in relation to the cloud (e.g. managing
cloud services)
could be also interesting.

Currently there are 14 people registered to the event and 0 talks submitted.
I'd like to see this growing to 50 people and 10 talks by the end of the month.
Can you help me in that?

http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2013/

regards