[Israel.pm News] Next meeting: The two extremes of Perl (on 2 May 2012)

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Fri Apr 20 08:18:42 PDT 2012

The next meeting of the Israeli Perl Mongers will take place on 2 May 2012.

We are going to have two talks about the two extremes of Perl.
After the talks we are going to have a mini-hackathon working on
a few CPAN modules.

The two talks:

   Ynon Perek: Perl Golf (15-20 minutes)

   Gabor Szabo: Refactoring Perl code (20-40 minutes)

For the abstract of the Refactoring talk, please visit http://perl.org.il/

The abstract of the Golf talk was golfed away.

the code that we are planning to hack on can be found on

https://github.com/szabgab/ and https://github.com/xsawyerx

You can also bring your own problems :)

We meet at 18:30 and the talks begin at 19:00.
The address is: Shenkar College, main building on Anna Frank street,
Ramat Gan, Room 300.

Please distribute this invitation via your social channels.

regards