[Israel.pm News] Reminder: Meeting and mini-hackathon tonight

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Wed Mar 28 01:09:44 PDT 2012

Let me just remind you that we are going to have our regular monthly
meeting tonight.

The Agenda:
=============

Meir Kriheli: Sphinx - Documentation in action (45 min) slides from
the previous version of this talk.

Gabor Szabo: How to contribute to a CPAN module (30-50 min)

    Check the bug tracking system
    Find and check-out the source code
    Write a test
    Create a fix
    Send a patch

Hackathon
==========

Then we form groups of 2-3 people and fix bugs in CPAN modules. We can
do this in Spaghettim already.
For this, please bring your notebook or arrange with someone else to share one.
Also, please recommend modules that need their RT queue cleaned up!

I'll work either on  XML::Feed ( https://metacpan.org/module/XML::Feed ) or on
SVG ( https://metacpan.org/module/SVG ), possibly both.

Sawyer suggested a number of things he would want to work on:
http://mail.perl.org.il/pipermail/perl/2012-March/012476.html

Time and Place

Meeting at 18:30 in the Shenkar College building on Anne Frank St. in
Ramat Gan, room No. 300.

This is about the same place where we had the Perl Workshop just upstairs.

http://perl.org.il/

See you there!