[Israel.pm News] Booking.com sponsoring the Perl Workshop

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Thu Dec 29 02:37:50 PST 2011

Hi,

I am happy to announce that Booking.com has decided to sponsor
the Israeli Perl Workshop.

This is great as this will allow us to provide some refreshment to
the visitors of the workshop.

Booking.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN) World's
#1 Online Hotel Reservations Company attracting
over 30 million unique visitors every month and offering 120,000+ hotels
worldwide.

Due to the growth of our IT department we are now hiring 20+ Perl people.

We use Perl, Apache, mod_perl, MySQL, Memcache, Mason, JavaScript,
Git, Linux & more! Our software development basis is SCRUM = Agile!

Are you ready to relocate to Amsterdam in an international, result driven,
fun & dynamic work environment? Join us!