[Israel.pm News] Rehovot.pm meeting Dec 22 - PDL - Padre

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 02:19:34 PST 2009

I am sorry for the delay in the announcement but I am having a
busy time wrestling with both clients and Padre as I would like
to make sure the debugger already works in the next version.

Hadar Levi agreed to give a talk about PDL::Indexing, which explains
the basics of  indexing and threading. http://pdl.perl.org/

I think I'll use some time to give you a deeper introduction to Padre.
I'll plan to look at
1) how the debugger was added (and by that time it should be past tense)
2) how to add a simple plugin.

If there is interest - as I'll ask on the spot - I'll give a short
introduction to perl. Either to everyone or to the smaller group
who are new(ish) to Perl.

After that we *will* have exercises.

Please RSVP to my e-mail address if you are planning to come.

ps. Please forward this message to parties who might be interested.
Please also urge them to sign up to either of our mailing lists that
are relevant to them