[Israel.pm News] #israel.pm in irc.perl.org

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 02:48:19 PDT 2009

In the last year or so I started to use IRC quite a lot.
It is surprisingly good for communication and to get help from other people.

There are channels for many Perl related topics and many channels
related to perl monger groups.

So as I am almost always on IRC for the Padre development I opened
a new channel called #israel.pm on the irc.perl.org server.

You are all welcome to join it.

If you have not used irc earlier this could be also a good and friendly chance
to get started. You can use the Mibbit web based client to connect.

Follow this link, pick a nickname and say hi once you get on the channel.

http://widget.mibbit.com/?server=irc.perl.org&channel=%23israel.pm

regards

Gabor Szabo                     http://szabgab.com/blog.html
Perl Training in Israel         http://www.pti.co.il/