[Israel.pm News] Fwd: [pm_groups] Perl survey

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 12:54:53 PDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: José Alves de Castro <jose at pm.org>
Date: Jul 27, 2007 11:56 AM
Subject: [pm_groups] Perl survey
To: pm_groups at pm.org
Cc: info at perlsurvey.org

Hi, guys!

Kirrily is doing a Perl survey :-)

I answered the questions and it seems to be an interesting and
valuable effort.

For those of you who don't know Kirrily (aka Skud), I can vouch for
her. She's one of us :-)

That said, she'd appreciate it if you all took some time to take her
survey and to convince your pm'ers to take it too.

Cheers, :-)

Begin forwarded message:

> Take part in the 2007 Perl Survey!
> The Perl Survey is an attempt to capture a picture of the Perl
> community
> in all its diversity.  No matter what sort of Perl programmer you are,
> we'd love to hear from you.
> The survey can be found at: http://perlsurvey.org
> It only takes about 5 minutes to complete.
> The survey will be open until September 30th, 2007.  After that,
> we'll be
> reporting on the results and making the data freely available.
> Please feel free to forward this email to anyone other Perl
> programmers
> you know.
> Thanks for your help!
> Yours,