[Israel.pm News] Israel.pm May 2005 Meeting Announcement

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Mon May 16 04:21:35 PDT 2005

Hi all,
After a long break due to a lack of location, the Israeli Perl Mongers
are meeting once again.
Please note that we now start to gather only at 19:00, not 18:00 as in the past.

The meeting date is: Thursday May 19, 2005
The meeting location is:
Room 205,
Kaplun bldg. (Geophysics),
Tel-Aviv University

A map of the TAU campus (including a link to access directions) is here:
http://www2.tau.ac.il/map/unimapl1.asp

The following timetable is not final, as we may add another lecture:
19:00-19:30 - Assembly and light refreshments
19:30-20:30 - Gabor Szabo - Code Review
20:30-20:45 - Break and light refreshments
20:45-21:45 -

If any Tel-Aviv residents know of a good pub/coffee-house for us to
meet in for the social part after the technical meeting, please let me
know (feel free to email the list as well).

Offer Kaye