[Israel.pm News] Change in talk tomorrow

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Wed Feb 2 05:35:36 PST 2005

There is a slight changed in my Code Review talk tomorrow.

Instead of the two web project I wanted to show I have now 3 :)
I will probably focus on the one I have just opened:

                    http://www.cpanforum.com/

This is a web forum to discuss individual CPAN modules.
So if you have a question about a specific module such as
Win32::IE::Mechanize and your firendly Perl Mongers could not
answer your question you might visit the forum dedicated to this
module at

       http://www.cpanforum.com/dist/Win32-IE-Mechanize

and ask your question there.

OK, But what am I going to talk about ?

Well, I'll try to walk through the code and in the meantime
introduce a couple of technologies I used such as
scalars,
arrays,
regular expression,
CGI:Application,
XML::RSS::SimpleGen and
Parse::RecDescent.

If you'd like to take a look at the list of modules used
in the application, you can check out the about page:

        http://www.cpanforum.com/about/

All this, assuming you don't decide to quit Perl and start using Python
after the presentation of Liraz :)

regards