[Israel.pm News] New mailing list: Jerusalem.pm

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Mon Mar 1 04:53:09 PST 2004

Issac Goldstand told me he wants to organise Perl meetings in Jerusalem.
I suggested him using a mailing list in the perl.org.il domain for
the administrative tasks.

Hence I setup a new mailing list for this purposes.

So go ahead, if you'd like to participate in Perl meetings taking
place in Jerusalem, this is your mailing list.
You can subscribe to it at