[Israel.pm News] Next meeting

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Sun Jan 4 09:26:49 PST 2004

With all the fuss about the conference and if we are Open Source advocates
or not I nearly forget to remind you about the next meeting.

I won't be able to come to this one either as brother-in-law is getting
married and my wife thinks that it is more important than a Perl meeting.
Strange, eh ?

So here it is:

Next meeting:
8th January
18:00-21:45 In Dapey Zahav http://www.d.co.il/ in Ramat Gan

  - Shlomo Yona: String matching algorithms: "edit distance" (60 min)
  - Ran Eilam: Introduction to Extreme Programming (2nd part) (40 min)
    Extreme programming is the del approach to software development that
    if applied correctly might reduce develop quality.
    It actually stresses customer satisfaction.

    http://www.perl.org.il/20040108.html

22:00-  Pub
    location will be announce on the meeting.

Gabor
ps. Why do I have to miss exactly these talks ?

YAPC payment:
   As I won't be present if you would like to pay for the
   conferernce before the 15th January and enjoy the greatly
   reduced fee of 90 NIS, you can give the money to Shlomo.
   He'll list the names and then send both the money and the list
   to me. Please also write down your address so we can send
   the receipts.