[Israel.pm News] YAPC talks listed

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Thu Dec 18 12:10:46 PST 2003

The list of the accepted talks for YAPC::Israel::2004 is on-line.

http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/2004/presentations.html

Speaker: please make sure you submit the materials that should go in the
print by 15th January. Later submission will most likely be left out from
the printed proceedings.

Shlomo Yona will tell you what formats are we expecting.

I'll update the web interface so you'll be able to upload your
presentation file to the web server using your account.
(I hope).

Gabor
ps. That would be our birthday present to Perl which is
16 years old today. (or was it yesterday ?)