[Israel.pm News] YAPC::Israel::2004

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Mon Nov 3 06:42:13 PST 2003

Dear all,

I am glad to announce that finally we have the date and the location
of the next Perl Conference in Israel.

Date:      26th February 2004
Location:  The Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya
           http://www.idc.ac.il/

In order for the conference to be successful, the most urgent
things we need now are the talk proposals. While we'll have a more
formal announcement of the event in a few days I would like to use this
opportunity to let you know that the dead-line to submit a proposal
is 30th November 2003. So if you plan to submit one (or more)
start writing now.

Start writing them but please don't send them yet.
In a few days I'll open a web form where you'll be able to register to
the conference and will be able to submit your proposal(s). This
will hopefully make life much more easier for us.

Questions and help are welcome !

regards