[Israel.pm News] Next Meeting: this thursday

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Sat Jun 7 23:23:48 PDT 2003

A reminder:  you are invited to our next meeting.

SCHEDULE
--------
18:00 Gathering
19:00 Roey Almog:  Search engine that index MS-Word documents.(40 min)
20:00 Ran Eilam:   OO persistence, Tangram (40 min)
                   http://www.soundobjectlogic.com/tangram/
21:00 Gabor Szabo: Debugging in Perl (20 min)

DATE
---------
Thursday, 12th June, 2003

LOCATION
---------
This time Dapey Zahav is our host http://www.d.co.il/
in their office in Aba Hilel str 23, Ramat Gan.
It is walking distance from

BOOKS
--------
We have a library where you can take books for reading.
Usually we give out books to people who join us for the
second time. You have to let me know about the book
you would like to take a few days in advance.
http://www.perl.org.il/books.html

FEE
--------
It is free as in beer to come to our meetings but you have
to pre-register. You are most welcome to bring some
(preferably home made) cookies.

RSVP
----
If you are planning to come and have not confirmed it yet, please send
an e-mail directly to gabor at perl.org.il so we know how many people are
going to come.