[Israel.pm News] GO-Linux and Perl

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Tue Apr 8 08:31:23 PDT 2003

Hi,

while I still don't have the exact schedule of the GO-Linux
I have some more information:

It is very likely that I am going to give a presentation
about  "Web application development on Linux" at 13:10 in the
Linux development track. (It will be final after I finished
the presentation :-)

The Perl Meeting will start after the Panel of Free software
developers at a planned time of 16:10 but voices in and around
me say I can expect a delay of about one hour due to people not
finishing on time.

I was told that those who come to the GO-Linux conferene will
be able to park in Hotel Hilton for 20 NIS. (You have to collect
a voucher in the conference in order to get this low rate)

The most up-to-date schedule of GO-Linux can be found here:
http://www.dailymaily.co.il/8-4-2003/news.htm

The list of our presentations can be found at
http://www.perl.org.il/20030410.html