[Jerusalem.pm] Perl in Israel

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sun Jan 1 04:24:26 PST 2012

Hi,

the mailing list of Jerusalem.pm has been quiet recently and I guess
some of you are only subscribed to this list and not to the other Perl
lists in Israel.

So let me send you and update and invite you to the other lists.

Workshop:
==========
After a 4 year long break there is going to be a Perl Workshop
on 28 February in Ramat Gan.
It's going to be free of charge but requires registration.
For further details and registration visit here:
http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2012/

Discussion list

Regular news:

2) By "Like"-ing The Facebook page of Israel.pm:
    http://www.facebook.com/Israeli.Perl.Mongers

3) By +-ing the Google Plus page of Israel.pm:
    https://plus.google.com/105209189901369984525

4) By signing up to the LinkedIN group:
    http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=684&trk=hb_side_g

regards