[Jerusalem.pm] Companion / care taker

Josh Stark joshuabstark at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 02:13:44 PDT 2010

My name is Josh Stark and I am an oleh chadash looking for work in the
Jerusalem area for a position as companion / care taker.

I am from Los Angeles, California and my Hebrew is limited. I am 30
years old and very physically strong and capabale to do this job. I
have experience and can give recomendations in Israel upon request.

I am a very good cook and I am willing to clean as well.  My hours are
flexible however I prefer working in the day time and early evening.
Prior to coming to Israel I served in the US Military and I am a very
hard worker who will go above and beyond in any job I do.

Please email me at:
joshuabstark at gmail.com

Or call my cell at:
054-2618445