[Jerusalem.pm] Rehovot Perl Mongers - first meeting on 17 November - from Matlab to PDL

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 01:24:04 PST 2009

As I mentioned earlier the First meeting of the Rehovot Perl Mongers
will take place on 17th November. A week from today.

Speakers are Hadar Levi Aharoni, Avishalom Shalit and myself.

We are going to talk about
1) Matlab
2) PDL - The Perl Data Language and how we can replace Matlab by PDL
3) A short update on Padre, the Perl IDE

Details are on my blog:
http://szabgab.com/blog/2009/11/1257443063.html

Please RSVP to me if you are planning to come!

In addition I am looking for project ideas we can work on.
Do you have an application written in Matlab that you think
would be interesting to port to PDL? Let us know and we will
try to include it in the projects of the meeting.