[Jerusalem.pm] Fundamentals of Perl and Advanced Perl courses Q4 2009

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 10:25:50 PDT 2009

Hi,

In the past two years I only had open registration classes overseas but
I decide that it might be time to open such classes again here in Israel.

So I updated the schedule page http://pti.co.il/schedule.html
and I am opening two classes:

A 4 day long advanced Perl training class between 22-25 November 2009
http://pti.co.il/advanced.html

and a 4 day long Fundamentals of Perl training class between 6-9 December 2009
http://pti.co.il/fundamentals.html

If you are interested in either of these classes or if you have people
in your company
who need to take either of those classes, please contact me privately either
by e-mail or by phone: http://pti.co.il/contact.html

regards

Gabor Szabo                     http://szabgab.com/blog.html
Perl Training in Israel         http://www.pti.co.il/