[Jerusalem.pm] Jerusalem Perl Mongers meeing September 23, 2008

YAPM jerusalem.perl.monger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 05:04:40 PDT 2008

Jerusalem Perl Mongers

Meeting Tuesday September 23, 2008

18:00-20:00

 ההרצאות בעברית

How to Write Cross Platform Desktop GUI Applications Using wxPerl - Gabor Szabo

The meeting is scheduled to take place in the large meeting room at
ExLibris in the Malcha Technology park, building 8, 4th floor.

Refreshments will be served

more information at  http://jerusalem.perl.org.il

(see below)

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 4:28 PM, YAPM <jerusalem.perl.monger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Advance Warning !
> We are planning a Jerusalem Perl Mongers meeting on September 23, when
> Gabor will speak. Please save the date (6 PM as usual).
> Tell Your friends.
> Thanks

This talk will be something that you take with yourself and start using it.
So I need you to install a few things before the talk.

Specifically I need you to install the source version of Padre on your
Windows machine. If you don't yet have Perl there, then install Strawberry Perl,
otherwise you can install it on ActivePerl as well.

If you happen to use Linux or Mac as your desktop, then obviously you
should install
Padre there.

For instructions on how to install Padre, go to the Download page:
http://padre.perlide.org/wiki/Download