[Jerusalem.pm] [Available For Hire] Issac Goldstand

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Sun Sep 14 03:56:23 PDT 2008

[Sorry for the cross post - AFAIK, this type of posting is acceptable on
each list this is going to - if I' mistaken, please contact me off list]

Hi,
  It looks like I'm leaving the company that I'm currently with (a
combination of salary and the fact that I don't feel I'm able to give
all that I can to this company), and am currently looking for a new
position.

My strong points include:
* problem solving
* the apache webserver (inside and out)
* web application architecture
* cross-platform web (windows/linux hybrid systems)
* complex web applications (cross language)
and more...

I'd prefer something close to Jerusalem Israel, but would be willing to
work farther out if transportation is provided (read, if I can get a
company car + gas + parking).  Currently, not looking to relocate (but
you can always try to tempt me ;))

For a CV and/or cover letter, please email me back privately.

Thanks

  Issac