[Jerusalem.pm] Talk offer: developing cross platform GUI using wxPerl

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 00:32:51 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 4:28 PM, YAPM <jerusalem.perl.monger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Advance Warning !
> We are planning a Jerusalem Perl Mongers meeting on September 23, when
> Gabor will speak. Please save the date (6 PM as usual).
> Tell Your friends.
> Thanks

This talk will be something that you take with yourself and start using it.
So I need you to install a few things before the talk.

Specifically I need you to install the source version of Padre on your
Windows machine. If you don't yet have Perl there, then install Strawberry Perl,
otherwise you can install it on ActivePerl as well.

If you happen to use Linux or Mac as your desktop, then obviously you
should install
Padre there.

For instructions on how to install Padre, go to the Download page:
http://padre.perlide.org/wiki/Download

If you need help don't hesitate to ask on this list.

It can take a few days as some of the prereqs are not easy to install
so start it now.

regards