[Jerusalem.pm] Padre 0.13 released
szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 23:22:26 PDT 2008
I am happy to announce the latest release of Padre, the Perl IDE.
There are many changes as listed in the Changes file
( http://svn.perlide.org/padre/trunk/Changes )
The major outline is
* Lots of code improvements
* Many bugs fixed such as
* * newlines on MS Windows
* * the internal windows now resize correctly
* * run scripts seem to work again
* * and it chdir-s to the scripts directory
* ... and new bugs were added
You can download and install it from a nearby CPAN mirror.
More detailed instructions can be found on
Windows users might want to download the latest Strawberry Perl release
(188.8.131.52) as it already supports Wx installation without the extra manual work
earlier release required.
More information about the Jerusalem