[Jerusalem.pm] Next Perl-IL Meeting - Sunday, 16-March-2008

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Mar 5 11:21:34 PST 2008

The Israeli Perl Mongers ( http://www.perl.org.il/ ) are going to have their
first meeting for 2008 on Sunday, 16-March-2008. The place will be the
Schreiber Math&CS building, room 008 (entrance floor), Tel Aviv University.
More information on how to get there can be found here:

The meeeting will start at 18:30. The tentative schedule is:

1. Ran Eilam - "Config::* - the Alenby St. of CPAN". (30 minutes)

2. Fallback talk if there are no other talks: Shlomi Fish -
http://www.shlomifish.org/lecture/Perl/Lightning/Too-Many-Ways/ . (15-30

Some more talks are being negotiated and we will be happy to host your talk on
a subject you find interesting.

Sharpen your perls and mark your calendars because a new season of Perl
meetings is about to start.

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il