[Jerusalem.pm] Act TODO for the Perl Workshop in Israel

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 02:15:54 PDT 2007

For those who are interested:
Act http://act.mongueurs.net/  (as in do it now!) is the framework
that has been in use in many YAPCs and Perl Workshops.

It has a set of templates that need to be translated and made sure
it works RTL.

In addition there is the text specific to our Workshop that also needs to
be translated.

To do the former one need to join the act development mailing list
and ask around there.

To do the latter one needs to contact me, I'll help him/her to get access on the
system and then s/he can commit the text in the subversion repository.

BTW as it was pointed out to me, Paypal might be available for us soon:
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3451768,00.html

Gabor