[Jerusalem.pm] Perl Workshop update

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 23:43:08 PDT 2007

Hi,

We have received a total of 15 talks
6 * 20 min
8 * 40 min
1 * 5 min
That's a total of 445 min while we have about 240 + 60 for the posters.

That's great. Now I have to pick which talks to accept and which not.
As I would like to accept most of the talks I have just dispatched requests to
the speakers to shorten the 40 minute talks to 20 or 30 minutes or
to turn them into showcases/BOFs in poster section.

I know I am a bit late on deciding on the talks but I hope I can do most
of it today and then I can announce a preliminary schedule.

I still would like to see more lightening talks (5 minute long talks) and
people who would like to to the showcases/BOFs/posters.

regards
Gabor Szabo
http://www.szabgab.com/
Perl Training in Israel  http://www.pti.co.il/