[Jerusalem.pm] Friend brings friend to Perl training

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:28:57 PDT 2007

Hi,

with the new schedule of my public courses http://www.pti.co.il/schedule.html
I would like to propose a "friend brings friend" scheme.

The idea is that I would like you ppl. to recommend my classes to
your co-workers, ex-co-workers and other enemies :-).
Note, in addition to the Perl classes I know offer a
"Regular Expressions for Java programmers" class.

For every student who arrives by your referral I would give
*you* a book as a present.

The list of books you can choose from is here:

- Higher Order Perl
- Mastering Regular Expressions
- Network Programming with Perl
- Perl Best Practices
- Perl Medic
- Perl Testing: A Developer's Notebook
- Programming Perl

If you have other preferences I would consider giving other books as well, these
are just those I recommend usually.

In addition we have early-bird dead-lines approximately 2-3 weeks before
each course. The students also get a book, so tell them to act now, before
Pesach.

Please either send me <gabor at pti.co.il> the contact info of the person who
might be interested or tell the person to contact me.

regards