[Jerusalem.pm] [WORK OFFER] Perl on win32 crash - postmortem analysis

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Thu Oct 26 13:41:50 PDT 2006

Hi all,
  A company I work with has a WAMP=based application that we recently
noticed crashes when under heavy load.  We've seen that the crash occurs
when the system is under heavy load, and that the crashing module is
libperl58.dll

  As I only have a few hours a week that I can give this company, I'm
looking for someone with a bit more time to spare to help them analyze
the crash and find (and fix) the code that's making the problem.
There's nothing in the error log or windows event log (except for the
module fault entry in the event log), so knowledge of C-level debugging
will likely be needed.

  The company is located in Rosh Ha'ayin and the work is onsite.  They
would like this solved urgently.  If anyone thinks they're up to
handling this, please contact me ASAP.

Thanks!
  Yitzchak