[Jerusalem.pm] [Fwd: ISRAEMPLOY Perl Programmer + Telecommute]

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Thu Mar 16 02:01:44 PST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	ISRAEMPLOY Perl Programmer + Telecommute
Date: 	Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:26:56 -0000
From: 	Hershel Robinson <hershelr at netvision.net.il>
To: 	ISRAEMPLOY at yahoogroups.com

I am looking for a Perl programmer who is able to devote around 2-12
hours once every month or so to update certain modules of a Perl
webapp I have developed--these modules need updating at indeterminate
intervals, yet when they require updating I need the work done
promptly because often the lack of one module impedes our ability to
do business.

I thus need someone who is available on an 'on-call' basis and is able
to respond and produce fixes quickly. This is a freelance telecommute
position.

Requirements are Perl experience including CPAN experience.

Please note that due to certain technical limitations of my client,
payment can ONLY be rendered via a US check to a US mailing address,
direct deposit to a US bank or via a US credit card payment (e.g.
PayPal). If you can not accept payment in either of these two ways,
please do not apply.

To apply, please remit to me:hershelr at netvision.net.il

1 Cover Letter
2 Resume
3 Hourly Rate

Thank you,
Hershel Robinson
--
Gallery Robinson Web Services
http://web.galleryrobinson.com/

"unless stated otherwise, we recommend that you send CVs in both Hebrew
and English."

	Job seeker
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Job+seeker&w1=Israel&w2=Job+seeker&w3=Israel+hotel&w4=Israel+travel&c=4&s=65&.sig=X_WSGPFZR4oZ_BwUin5Bbg>
	Israel hotel
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Israel+hotel&w1=Israel&w2=Job+seeker&w3=Israel+hotel&w4=Israel+travel&c=4&s=65&.sig=0woqNyD0w-Nyvv3Lq4Ia0g>

Israel travel
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Israel+travel&w1=Israel&w2=Job+seeker&w3=Israel+hotel&w4=Israel+travel&c=4&s=65&.sig=h6zBj1-5qw4-9bXK8NQ14w>

    *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of