[Jerusalem.pm] [Fwd: ISRAEMPLOY Perl Programmer + Telecommute]

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Thu Mar 16 02:01:44 PST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	ISRAEMPLOY Perl Programmer + Telecommute
Date: 	Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:26:56 -0000
From: 	Hershel Robinson <hershelr at netvision.net.il>
To: 	ISRAEMPLOY at yahoogroups.com

I am looking for a Perl programmer who is able to devote around 2-12
hours once every month or so to update certain modules of a Perl
webapp I have developed--these modules need updating at indeterminate
intervals, yet when they require updating I need the work done
promptly because often the lack of one module impedes our ability to
do business.

I thus need someone who is available on an 'on-call' basis and is able
to respond and produce fixes quickly. This is a freelance telecommute

Requirements are Perl experience including CPAN experience.

Please note that due to certain technical limitations of my client,
payment can ONLY be rendered via a US check to a US mailing address,
direct deposit to a US bank or via a US credit card payment (e.g.
PayPal). If you can not accept payment in either of these two ways,
please do not apply.

To apply, please remit to me:hershelr at netvision.net.il

1 Cover Letter
2 Resume
3 Hourly Rate

Thank you,
Hershel Robinson
Gallery Robinson Web Services

"unless stated otherwise, we recommend that you send CVs in both Hebrew
and English."

	Job seeker
	Israel hotel

Israel travel

    *  Visit your group "ISRAEMPLOY
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ISRAEMPLOY>" on the web.

    *  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: