[Jerusalem.pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] Perl Monger t-shirts! I'm gathering orders now.

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 13:25:59 PDT 2006

If anyone wants a T-shirt please let me know. (See details on the link below).
I think we need to add 2-4 USD / shirt for shipping but once we know the amount
of shirts Jay will check the actually shipping price.

I'll then distribute the shirts during the next meeting.
(btw I have not seen any report about the last one)

Gabor