[Jerusalem.pm] Dinner tonight in Jerusalem

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 00:37:16 PST 2006

I have lots of things to do today ordering food, bags and dealing with yet more
invoices. That's one of the most time consuming part of the organization.
Writing invoices and receipts without making too many mistakes.

In the afternoon I am going to pick up Larry Wall from the airport and we
are heading to Jerusalem. Thanks for everyone who offered his place
for Larry we have settled with Daniel Ariel in Rehavia.

We are planning to go to the (kosher) restaurant Limonim in the
Han theatre with Audrey Tang, Gaal Yahas and if Larry is not
too tired from the flight, he will join us as well.
I have reserved a table for "Perl" at 18:30.
We will arrive between 18:30-19:00.

If you would like to join us please drop me an e-mail or call me
so if there are many peole I can reserve a larger table.

Gabor
054-4624648