[Jerusalem.pm] Larry Wall in Jerusalem 19-20/2

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 07:06:40 PST 2006

Hi,

the plan is thet when Larry arrives on Sunday in the afternoon I'll take him to
Jerusalem. If there is is someone who would like to host him for two nights
that would be great. Please let me know.

If noone comes forward he'll stay at a hotel - though I am not sure which one.
If he is not too tired I'll take him to eat dinner on Sunday evening.

My idea is to take him to Kakao (Cinemateque) or maybe to EinKarem
but other suggestions are welcome.
If anyone wants to join you are welcome.
You can call me around 6 pm Sunday to see what's up.