[Jerusalem.pm] OFF-TOPIC: Ethernet (LAN or WLAN) PCMCIA Cardbus 16-bit card.

Yehoshua (Shay) O'Hayon Suchar shay at shayohayon.net
Fri Sep 30 14:14:48 PDT 2005

I know that this might be quite off-topic and I apologize in advance.

I've got an old IBM ThinkPad 365XD, i which I installed unix on it, but
It'll be a lot more usable if it had any kind of network connections.
The problem is that it has only a couple of 16-bit Cardbus slots, and
those are quite dificult to find in the market nowdays.

Any hope that any of you have a old used ethernet PCMCIA 16-bit cardbus
to give away, or even to sell? it's fine for me if it's 10 or 100 MBps,
LAN or WLAN.

Please contact me through this e-mail, or by phone: 0523 318 223

Thanks and again, I apologize for the off-topic.

- shay.