[Jerusalem.pm] Re: Jerusalem Tech

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Sun Nov 27 00:08:45 PST 2005

Hi Chris,
  Firstly, unfortunately, your mail didn't get to the JM.pm mailing list
- I'm cc-ing the list on the reply.  To subscribe, send email to
perl-request at perl.org.il with the word subscribe as the subject (or

  To try to answer your question, I'm no matrix expert, but my
understanding is that matrix comes embedded with it's own server.  If
you want to write .NET pages in Perl, you might want to go back and look
at some of the tools at http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/NET - they'll
let you write in Perl.NET, and Web Matrix should serve them very nicely.

Alternatively, if you just want to run normal Perl CGI scripts, then you
can just download Apache without a need for Web Matrix.

Hope this helps,
  Issac