[Jerusalem.pm] Monthly Meeting + Call for Speakers

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Sun Mar 20 10:01:16 PST 2005

Hi all,
  I bet you're all waiting breathlessly for this month's meeting
announcement.  So without further ado:

  We hope to have the meeting on Mon March 29, at 18:00 at ExLibris as
usual.

Except for one teensy weensy problem: noone has voulenteered to give a
talk!  While Eitan and myself would love it if we had the time needed to
prepare fascinating lectures every month, unfortunately we are
frequently busy with all sorts of other time consuming activities.
While a few other people frequently help us out (you know who you are,
and have our heartfelt thanks for the fascinating lectures you've done
to date), we don't have enough such people.

So please, please, please - help us all out by sharing your knowledge
with the rest of the group.  If you would like to give a lecture, or
even just to bounce ideas for lectures around, contact Eitan or myself...

  Yitzchak