[Jerusalem.pm] [Fwd: ActiveState on Mac OS X]

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Tue Jun 7 12:29:09 PDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	ActiveState on Mac OS X
Date: 	Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:21:28 -0700
From: 	Shezmeen Hudani <shezmeenh at ActiveState.com>

Dear Issac,

ActiveState is thrilled to announce today the release of
ActivePerl, ActivePython, and ActiveTcl for the Mac OS X platform. The
release of this world-renowned open source language distribution on OS X
marks the beginning of ActiveState's commitment to Mac OS X developers.

This brings the number of free language distributions to four platforms -
with the existing Linux, Solaris and Windows free downloads.

You may be interested to know that we are busily working on bringing Komodo
to Mac OS X. We expect to offer a beta in August and release later this
year.

To keep up-to-date with our Mac OS X progress, betas and announcements, we
invite you and your group to join our new mailing list:

osx-announce at ActiveState.com

You can join the OS X announce list on the ActiveState Programmer Network
(ASPN):

Looking to update your Perl, Python, or Tcl distros on Mac OS X? See

www.ActiveState.com/osx

Please pass this information on to the members of your user group and we
thank you all for your ongoing support of ActiveState and our products!

Thank You,

Shezmeen Hudani
Marketing Associate
shezmeenh at activestate.com