[Jerusalem.pm] P BOF on AP4

Gábor Szabó szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:14:47 PDT 2005

As you might know August Penguin is on next Thursday
the 4th of August in Tel Aviv http://august.penguin.org.il/

Besides the fact that Offer pushed through my nomination to
the HaMakor Prize and you will be able to see how
I get the 5th place among the 5 participants....

I am also going to have a BOF during the day
about the P languages. See details here:
http://august.penguin.org.il/lectures.html#ab6

That means if you come to the event you will see fellow
Perl Mongers and you can also see runnig Perl 6 code!
Hopefully by some of the core Pugs hackers.

You might also see Migo showing Ruby and probably some
others showing Python. It will be fun.

So get yourself in the car or on the bus and come and help us
show Perl to the several hundreds of Linux users who are going
to come to this happening.