[Jerusalem.pm] GnuPG Keysigning Party in Jerusalem.

Yehoshua (Shay) O'Hayon Suchar shay at shayohayon.net
Sat Feb 12 06:53:13 PST 2005

Hello everyone.

This next Satday (19/02/2005) there'll be a GPG Keysigning Party in
Jerusalem.

The place: Cafe B'Gina (74 Bethlehem Road, Phone: 02-6720825).
The time: 20:00.

The party coordinator is Lior Kaplan, everyone who wants to join the
party, needs to send him, via e-mail (webmaster at guides.co.il) his GPG
Public Key, the Key ID, and the Key Fingerprint *before* me meeting.

If you have any troubles, or want more information about GPG Keysigning
Parties, please visit: http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html

The post at the JLC Forum (in hebrew):
http://www.jlc.org.il/forums/viewtopic.php?p=757#757

For more information, you can reach me by phoe (0523 - 318223), or Lior
by mail or mobile phone (0522 - 235911).

Hope to see you all next Satday :-).

Shay.