[Jerusalem.pm] next meeting in Jerusalem

Eitan Schuler eitan.schuler at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 07:49:42 PST 2005

Dear All,
After a "meetingless" period of some months we would very much like to
renew our traditional Perl Mongers meetings in Jerusalem.
Our next meeting will take place in ExLibris offices, Malcha
Technology Park, Jerusalem, Building 9, Floor 4 on the 11th December
(Sunday) 18:00.

The schedule:

18:10 Motke Keshet: Dates again (20 min)
18:30 Motke Keshet: Glimpses on Perl 6 (25 min)
19:00 Issac Goldstand: Introduction to object oriented perl (30 min)

See you all,

--

Thank you
Eitan Schuler

--
"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes." (Edsger Wybe Dijkstra)