[Jerusalem.pm] Upcoming Meeting

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Mon Nov 22 04:03:20 PST 2004

Dear Perl Mongers,
The next meeting of the Jerusalem Perl Mongers user group will take place at
18:00 on Sunday, 28 November 2004 in ExLibris offices, Malcha Technology
Park, Building 9, Floor 4.

The schedule is as follows:
Eitan Schuler - Forks & Signals (15 min)
Issac Goldstand - GD and Imagemaps: Dynamic Web Imagery (30 min)
Motke Keshet - Invoking External Functions (Unknown at Compile Time)(15 min)
Motke Keshet - Towers of Hanoi - Again (15 min)

If someone has an interesting topic we can still add a lightning talk to
this meeting. (Remember: we raffle a Komodo3 license in December)

See you all there!