[Jerusalem.pm] Upcoming meeting

Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Thu May 6 12:44:01 PDT 2004

I'm sorry I've been so inactive, Romeo and Juliet has sucked up my life
for the last month, but the costumes are basicly done now so I can do
other things with my life now. I would be happy to throw my hat in to give
another talk at an upcoming meeting.

And everyone come seem Romeo and Juliet! its running over the next 2 weeks
at Merkaz Hamagshamim Hadasah in the German colony. I did costumes for it.

--
Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu +972 51 809 717 (Cell)
Custom Internet application development