[Jerusalem.pm] Schedule for March 15 meeting

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Sun Mar 14 04:37:39 PST 2004

Hi folks,

People have been asking me for a "formal" schedule for the meeting.  So here
goes:

  18:00 -         Arrival (ExLibris - Malcha Technology Park - Bldg 9 -
Floor 4)
  18:15 - 18:20 - Sorting Lists & Hashes (Eitan Schuler - 5 minutes)
  18:25 - 19:10 - CPAN tips & tricks (Zachary Kessin - 45 minutes)
  19:15 - 19:30 - Creating a Web Crawler in 15 minutes (Issac Goldstand - 15
minutes)
  19:30 -         Adjourn to Malcha Mall for informal discussion

For those of you who just joined our group, feel free to look up parking/bus
information, etc from our old announcement at
http://www.perl.org.il/pipermail/jerusalem/2004-March/000003.html

  Yitzchak

--
Mirimar Networks