[Jerusalem.pm] Lecture for March 15 meeting

Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Thu Mar 4 20:50:29 PST 2004

I was hoping after the talk we could go around the room and have everyone
tell about one or more cpan modules that the rest of us might not know but
probably should.  Nothing formal, expect to talk for like 3-5 minutes, no
slides or anything.

--
Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu +972 51 809 717 (Cell)
Custom Internet application development