[Jerusalem.pm] First Jerusalem.pm Meetings - March 15, April 19

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Wed Mar 3 03:30:55 PST 2004

That's the time that they do it in Tel Aviv, for starters.  I think it's
convenient, because most jobs are 9-5, and people don't want to make an
extra trip out from home - especially if they have families and/or live
outside of Jerusalem.

If there is *significant* request to change the time, we can consider it.
Also, try coming as soon as you can - being that we're just starting maybe
we'll find a solution for people who are still working (or studying) that
early.

  Yitzchak