[Jerusalem.pm] First Jerusalem.pm Meetings - March 15, April 19

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Wed Mar 3 03:26:47 PST 2004

I think you should now go ahead and submit this story to all kinds of news
web sites like Whatsup, IGLU and friends.

I wrote a journal entry about it on use.perl.org :
http://use.perl.org/~gabor/journal/17735

and posted on the iglu-jlc mailing list (LUG in Jerusalem)

I also sent out a message to all the YAPC participants.

You might also want to post this in the University and in various
Michlalot.
(if someone did the same in TA, that would be good too :-)

regards