[Jerusalem.pm] First steps

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Mon Mar 1 05:23:34 PST 2004

Hello all,
  At YAPC, I was basically bullied by a bunch of locals into talking to
Gabor about setting up local meetings in the Jerusalem area.  Gabor and I
had a short discussion at the BOFs, and the jerusalem at perl.org.il list was
the result.  Due to the facts that I am personally 1) very lazy, and 2) very
busy, I'm gonna start managing this using the Wiki at
http://www.perl.org.il/kwiki/index.cgi?Jerusalem

Currently, the real show stopper is the lack of a place to hold the
meetings.  If we don't need a board of some sort, and noone can volunteer a
nicer place, we could just try to find a quiet cafe (suggestions welcome) to
start with.

Anyway, here's to hoping that we get our act together as soon as we can!

Happy Perl-ing!
  Yitzchak